Six (6) weeks summer cutting-edge research experience in Energy Systems for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
The application process is now open for Undergraduate students.
To apply click here (see Requirements and Application documents below).
- Participate in cutting-edge research.
- Participate in technical and professional skills seminars.
- Develop professional network.
- Students will receive a student stipend.
- Be a student in good standing.
- GPA of 2.80/4.00.
- Work under the direction and supervision of a faculty researcher.
- Devote at least 10 hours per week to research activities as instructed by faculty researcher.
- Prepare and submit a final presentation and a paper report.
- Attend seminars as requested.
- Present research results.
(Continued support is subjected to performance evaluations.)
- Fill out the 1-page application form here.
- Write a 1-page personal statement discussing why you want to do research, what do you expect to gain out of the experience, and how the experience will help you attain your future academic and career plans.
- Copy of unofficial transcripts.
- Copy of officialized enrollment.
- 1-page CV/Resume
Submit PDF or JPEG files of these documents, via the web application.
Documents and application must be submitted no later than May 15, 2018.