For undergraduate and graduate students from the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences and Technology:
You will have the opportunity of experiencing year-long research work with a professor.
Among the benefits you will be able to:
- Participate in cutting-edge research
- Participate in technical and professional skills seminars
- Develop a professional network
- Receive a monthly stipend. Graduate students will also receive an allowance for tuition and fees.
Students are required to:
- Be a student in good standing
- GPA of at least 2.8 / 4.0 (undergrad) or 3.25 / 4.0 (graduates)
- Work under the direction and supervision of a faculty researcher
- Devote at least 15 (undegrads) or 30 (graduates) hours per week to research activities as instructed by the faculty researcher
- Prepare and submit a semester report
- Attend seminars as requested
- Present monthly research progress
- Other activities as required by the program according to your award letter
To apply complete the following steps:
- Fill out the application form below
- Write a one-page English essay discussing why you want to do research, what do you expect to gain out of the experience, and how the experience will help you attain your future academic and career plans.
- Upload a copy of your officialized enrollment
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcripts
- Upload a one-page CV
Submit any questions to Ms. Suheilie Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Documents must be submitted before midnight on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.